- name: sarah margaret
- nickname: gaga, sarah marg, sm, smh, smargs etc theres a lot
- gender: female
- sexuality: honestly have no clue
- height: 5’5.5
- time zone: est
- what time and date is it there: 1:07pm, September 17th
- average hours of sleep i get each night: ???maybe like 7 idk?
- otps: i don’t know (same)
- the last thing i googled was: "rly sad pic"
- first word that comes to mind: woooooow
- what i last said to a family member: “bye”
- one place that makes me happy and why: i like going to this one pond at the nature center near my house and i think it’s just because of memories
- how many blankets i sleep under: 2ish??
- favorite beverage: slushes from sonic/herbal tea
- the last movie i watched in the cinema was: guardians of the galaxy maybe???
- three things i can’t live without: my cat, food, my fam
- a piece of advice for all my followers: do what makes u happy but not at the expense of ur future wellbeing or happiness
- you have to listen to this song: gin n juice by snoop dogg
- my blog(s): koalachild (duh) and a personal one that i don’t use much anymore
- Tagging: ursinequeen grandiosedepravity sunshineonthemind am-radass bloomingoptimism
Druid’s Temple, North Yorkshire
this is what i just picked up from the grocery store. it cost $32. Thirty. two. dollars. for 1 pineapple, 2 bags of grapes, a small container of raspberries, 1 soft drink and 2/$1 nuts….
do you know how much junk food i could have for $32? do you have any clue how much McDonald’s you can get for $32?
stop shaming fat people poorer than you or people poorer than you in general for not eating healthier. stop lying about how cheap it is or how it’s comparable to fast food. just stop.
Devil’s Bridge, Worm’s Head island, Rhossili, Wales by Deborah Smith
I need to unlearn you so I can finally learn myself.